What to Expect With Your Call Center Free Trial
- byGabby Rolette
- onFebruary 28, 2019
If you’re thinking about exploring outsourcing to help improve your business processes, we want to help! With SAS, we have a 2-week free trial period of our call center services giving you access to the best agents on the planet.
Outsourcing helps you connect with customers and prospects around the clock. We help streamline how people communicate with your business while reducing your business costs. However, with our free trial, not everything you see on our website is included. Some of what you can outsource to SAS can only be done through a dedicated agent and would not be eligible for a trial, while other call center services that are managed through shared agents can be.
Keep reading below to see what call center services you can take a trial of, what services are only available to paying customers.
What IS included in the free trial
Switching to a new call center or trying a call center for the first time is totally worth it! Considering that an overwhelming number of customers will bail on a transaction because of a poor service experience, you owe it to yourself to at least test out a call center to see if it’s going to work for you. However, we do understand that with any business, budgets are tight and time is your most valuable asset. That’s why we offer our free trial period. We give you a sample of our basic call center services to see if we’re the right provider for you. With our free trial, you can:
- Access our portal: Our secure online portal becomes available as soon as you sign up for service on our 2 week free trial. You have access to all of your messages, have the ability to listen to calls and rate operator performance, generate reports, configure various app integrations, plus so much more!
- Have your calls answered 24/7: Our call center offers live answering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. So, feel free to use us after hours once you close up shop for the day or have us answer calls alongside your own team all day during business hours.
- Allow agents to warm transfer calls, cold transfer calls, and take messages: Our scripting platform is completely customizable so we can cater to your specific needs. Whether you want us to patch calls directly through, see if you’re available first, or simply just take messages, we can do it all and then some.
- Make changes: Part of offering a free trial is to see how you like the service, and to see if it’s compatible with your business. While you are on our free trial you are able to work with our customer support team to iron out kinks you may come across and make updates as necessary.
- Bilingual operators: On our 2 week free trial, you are able to have access to our bilingual agents. Our programmers will create two campaigns for you, one in English and one in Spanish, and provide you with two forwarding numbers (to be routed to the appropriate agent distribution).
- Front end automation: If you are using our bilingual agents, we can even set you up with an upfront IVR that will prompt callers to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
What IS NOT included in the free trial
While you have access to many of the same features our paying customers do, there are a few limitations. Some features that are not included on your free trial include:
- Live chat: Our live chat services are only available as a paying customer on our dedicated agent program.
- Email response services: If you’d like our agents to respond to incoming emails, you’ll need to sign up for our dedicated agent program.
- Outbound calling: Our outbound calling campaigns can be utilized on either our dedicated or shared agent program, but can only be accessed once you are an active customer.
- Telemarketing or telesales: Our telemarketing services are only available via our dedicated agent program.
- Access password protected software: While our shared agents cannot log directly in to any software, our dedicated agents have a lot more capabilities in terms of what they can or can’t do with your software. However, our dedicated agents are not included with the free trial.
- Hire a dedicated agent: Our dedicated agents come with a 3 month service contract, so they are not included in the free trial period.
- Agent training sessions: On our dedicated agent program you have the ability to participate in agent training sessions. However, this is not available on the free trial.
In order to access the call center services listed above, you would need to sign up for our dedicated agent program.
How does the free trial work
Our 2 week free trial is completely free, which means we will not be collecting any payment information from you at the time of sign up. Once your account is programmed, you will have 2 weeks or 200 minutes (whichever comes first) to see how SAS will work for your company. You can make test calls and/or go live with your customers, access the portal, make changes, call our support staff for help – everything a paying customer would do.
Will someone contact me?
Once we receive your free trial request, someone from our sales team will reach out to you to create a script custom to your needs. This script is what the operators will use to handle your calls.
How do I get my calls to SAS?
Once the script is built, we’ll provide a forwarding number specific to your account. You can have your customers call this number directly, or you can forward your business line(s) to it. Usually call forwarding is set up by dialing *72 on your phone + the forwarding number, but may vary depending on your phone provider.
When can I access the software?
After your account is set up, it’s entirely up to you how you would like to use your trial period! You’ll have full access to playing around in your portal, making updates, listening to calls and critiquing operators, as well as configuring any integrations like Google Calendar or Salesforce, among others.
What if I have problems?
Throughout your trial, our customer support staff will check in to see how things are going, make account tweaks, and answer any questions you may have. We also track your usage during this time so you can see which plan would be most cost effective for you if you’d like to sign up for a paid service.
I’m sold! How do I sign up?
If you’d like to sign up for our 2 week free trial, feel free to contact our sales team at 1-800-208-6177 or sign up online.
Get started with SAS. Free 14-day call center trial.
Live call center support grows brands.
24/7 live call center services let you engage with your customers around the click. Grow your business and strengthen your brand with SAS.